Capgemini is a leading global provider of consulting, technology, outsourcing and local professional services. Present in more than 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps clients transform themselves to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer a range of integrated services combining world-class technology with extensive industry experience and excellent leadership in our four key businesses.
Company Website: www.capgemini.com
Job Location: Across India
Salary: INR. 3.5 LPA
Capgemini Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/ B.Tech passed out in 2018 (2018 Batch)
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th or Diploma Graduation (Engineering aggregate of 8 semesters) should be 50% or equivalent to 50% CGPA and above
- Must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Instrumentation
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between graduation years
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/ Hyderabad/ NCR /Kolkata), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required
Capgemini Selection Process:
- Step 1: Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative).
- Step 2: Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
- Step 3: Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
Application Link: click here