HBTI Kanpur invites application form for admission in M.Tech. Program (CH,BE,FT,OT) for Non-GATE candidates for the Academic Session 2016-17
A pioneer institute of India, HBTI Kanpur invites Application form for admission to M.Tech. Program (CH,BE,FT,OT) for Non-GATE candidates for the Academic Session 2016-17.
1. This application form is for Non-GATE candidate only from Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology (Bio-Chemical Engineering/Food Technology/Oil Technology).
2. This is a Qualifying exam only and does not guarantee /confirm the final admission. The Final admission will be based on separate counselling to be conducted by the Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
3. The last date for receipt of complete application form is 20/06/2016 (4 PM) in the Academi csection of the Institute.
4. The admit card will be issued to the candidate on 25/06/2016 from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
5. The exam will be held on 26/06/2016
6. The duly completed application forms must reach the Academic Section of the Institute by 4.00 P.M. on or before
20/06/2016 along with the prescribed application
fee (a) For GEN/OBC candidates—Rs 2000/- (b) For SC/ST/Females /PH candidates –Rs 1000/-. (Non refundable) in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow” payable at Lucknow.
7.The candidate will have to collect their admit cards from the Dr. A.P.J.A.K.T.U. Lucknow directly on 25.06.2016
8 Reservation Policy—as decided by Dr. A.P.J.A.K.T.U. Lucknow in line with U.P. Government rules.
9. For admission to PG Programme— (i) M. Tech.—Minimum 60% or equivalent CGPA in B.E/ B.Tech.
10. Detailed eligibility for admission to M.Tech. programes is as under:
For more details visit official website of institution:- Click Here for More Details and Application Form.